The Improbable Outpost

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Improbable Outpost

Improbable Island Clan & Inter-Clan Forums, and about (web) RPG games.

The future of web-based MMOs? Read the Article -- Tonight Opening Part of TPZ (world map 19,19)

3 posters

Should Leprechauns be massacred?

Poll

Should Leprechauns be massacred?

[ 2 ]
    Should Leprechauns be massacred? Bar_left20%Should Leprechauns be massacred? Bar_right [20%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Should Leprechauns be massacred? Bar_left10%Should Leprechauns be massacred? Bar_right [10%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Should Leprechauns be massacred? Bar_left10%Should Leprechauns be massacred? Bar_right [10%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Should Leprechauns be massacred? Bar_left20%Should Leprechauns be massacred? Bar_right [20%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 0 ]
    Should Leprechauns be massacred? Bar_left0%Should Leprechauns be massacred? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Should Leprechauns be massacred? Bar_left0%Should Leprechauns be massacred? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Should Leprechauns be massacred? Bar_left30%Should Leprechauns be massacred? Bar_right [30%] 

Total Votes: 10
    madmad
    madmad
    Mod

II experience
    Drive Kills: 250
    Race: Midget
    Clan: Sparc

Should Leprechauns be massacred? Empty Should Leprechauns be massacred?

Post by madmad Fri 21 Aug 2009 - 16:35

Being a honorable member of the LLF (Leprechaun Liberation Front), I most strongly object to the systematic hunting and slaughtering of my midget-cousins, the Leprechauns, by some of my clan brethren I shall not name (just yet).

It may be unknown to some of you, but killing leprechauns will get you a long spell of bad luck! And luck, dear audience, is something anyone can use (when hunting an improbable drive or so).

So please vote whether leprechauns should still be hunted and killed on sight by depraved minds, or whether they should be protected!

A quick recap of the almost invisible choices (select text to confirm the poll options):
    • Definitely yes!
    • Most certainly not!
    • Maybe, should they prove to be harmful
    • Maybe not if it'll get you cursed
    • No opinion whatsoever
    • What are leprechauns anyway?
    • Why should I care?
    • Duh!

Keep those adorable creatures alive!
    Should Leprechauns be massacred? 5165-sexy-leprechaun-21
    Cheezburger
    Cheezburger

II experience
    Drive Kills: 32
    Race: Midget
    Clan: Sugar

Should Leprechauns be massacred? Empty Re: Should Leprechauns be massacred?

Post by Cheezburger Wed 26 Aug 2009 - 7:14

Hmm.. I should have read the message (and seen the picture) before voting Suspect
    Twy

II experience
    Drive Kills: 6
    Race: Kittymorph
    Clan: Sweet

Post by Twy Thu 27 Aug 2009 - 4:26

I want something to hunt. Give me some non-sentinent creature, and I'll stop with the leprechauns

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 7 May 2024 - 4:13